CHOOSE THE HOOD
TYPE OF INSTALLATION:
- Wall model
- Island model
- Corner model
- Built-in model, when the hood is fixed in a hanging
Version: Suction or filtering. In the first case, the air taken in by the hood is evacuated outside, and this is certainty the most effective solution. In the second case the air taken in by rather returned to the environment after being purified through active charcoal filters. In both case the conduit must have the condign diameter (at least 120mm) and in the case of connection with the outside, it shouldn’t be overly long and winding, this will affect the performances.
Suction power. The other consideration must concern the size of the environment in which the hood will be installed and the frequency with which it will be used. Suction power is express in m3/h. For small kitchens are sufficient hoods with performance up to 500 m3/h, whilst for medium or large kitchens are advisable hoods with performance starting from 600 m3/h.
Dimension. To choose is important to consider the hood size, avoiding to choose models too small respect to the dimension of the hob beneath.
For some of the hood models there is the possibility of having as the optional radio frequency remote control and the charcoal filter.
SUGGESTION FOR USE, MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING
INSTALLATION: The hood must be installed at a minimum distance of 65 cm. from the cooking top, except for special cases. ATTENTION: the product guarantee will not be considered valid if this distance is not respected. The hood may not reach declared performance levels if the distance from the cooking top exceeds 75 cm.
All information for a correct installation can be found in the instruction booklet that is inside all of our packaging.
USE: For an ideal use, switch on the hood a few minutes before you start cooking food. Use low speed for cooking that emits weak odors and vapors, while the high speeds are required for cooking that emits strong odors and vapors. It is advisable to keep the hood on even after cooking to make sure that all the vapors and odors are extracted.
Always unplug or disconnect the product from the electricity before carrying out any maintenance work.
- Anti-grease filter (protects the motor from grease damage). The metals anti-grease filters should be washed by hand or in the dishwasher (at low temperatures if they are in aluminum) every two months. It is better to wash the filters on its own. It’s important to make periodic maintenance of the filters for an effective use of the hood and because the fat that is deposited on them is inflammable.
- Charcoal filter. The carbon filters should be applied only when the hood is installed in filtering version, and act as real air purifiers. They can’t be washed or regenerated and must be replaced periodically.
The saturation of the activated charcoal depends more or less prolonged use of the appliance, by the type of cooking and the regularity with which it is carried out to clean the grease filter.
The hood must be cleaned immediately after installation and the removal of the protective film in order to eliminate any glue residues, prints and other potential impurities.
The hood must be cleaned regularly and carefully, both inside and out.
Never allow dirt to accumulate on the interior or exterior surfaces of the hood.
- Remove impurities with a damp sponge and a small amount of neutral soap
- Rinse with a damp cloth
- Dry with a soft cloth, if the hood is in stainless steel, follow the steel brushing
- Clean the internal hood conduit once a year
NB: Acid-based cleaning products can damage hood surfaces . USE ONLY NEUTRAL CLEANERS.